Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012!

What a whirlwind three weeks it has been since I came back to Kuala Lumpur. I have been super busy going for follow-up appointment at the doctor's, catching up with friends, planning Christmas, house-warming and New Year celebrations with the family/friends, plus organising a move, all at the same time.

The move is ZE most important agenda of all because Hubs only has annual leave until New Year, so do-or-die, we had to move before Christmas. Luckily I already did one round of spring cleaning when I moved to Jakarta few months back, hence we did not have a lot of stuffs to pack. Phew!

We had wonderful time over Christmas and New Year, catching up with family and friends. Of course, gatherings are made the more fun when there's Food! Glorious Food! I sure stuffed myself with all the lovely dishes over the past one week! :)

And of course there's the party and the drinks! Although I gotta admit, age is catching up and certainly I can't seems to tolerate wearing high heels for long period of time. After 4 hours of standing in 3 inches heel ushering in the new year at a club whose name is close to half the age of Hubs, I begged to call it quits on the on-going party at 1:30am. ;p

Well, tomorrow is when the rest of the world brave the onslaught of traffic congestion, first day of school and first day of work in a brand new year. Certainly it's time to rev up the engine for a smashin' start to 2012!

Good bye 2011...

... and may everyday of 2012 starts with clear blue skies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...