Saturday, August 20, 2011

One of my many new found talents

Officially as of 7:55pm just now,  I'm an amateur football commentator, but only when Liverpool FC plays. Hubs, who is back in Jakarta since Monday, is lost somewhere in the city while trying to make his way to his friend's in-laws to see friend's new baby. At the same time, Liverpool is playing against Arsenal like NOW. Which means he's missing the match altogether.

And so when he watsapp me: "U watching the game?",  I already know he wanted me to keep him posted on the latest updates of the match. Hence my Parenthood marathon is temporarily put on hold now while I switch to ESPN on Astro to do a live commentary for him. 

Some excerpts of my commentary ;P

Me: Looks like an arsenal player is injured and off the field
Hubs: *thumbs up*
Me: It's koscielny out, miquel in (BTW, I'm reporting this as the players name are being flashed on telly)
Hubs: Who is playing better?
Me: Errr... don't know la. U asking the wrong person
Hubs: Then what are you watching?!
Me: Watching the game la. And doing a live commentary. 

Oooo.. 2nd half just started. Back to the game and my duties. Hehehe 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...