Monday, December 12, 2011

Simple pleasures in life

I'm currently back in KL for the coming festivities, i.e. Christmas and Chinese New Year in a month's time. Although that's the main agenda, there's another more pressing reason which is to shift into our new condo before Christmas. 

The time is ticking and I'm procrastinating. Again! The target moving date is this coming Tuesday and nothing is packed yet. In fact, I haven't even start going around my neighbourhood shops to ask/collect cardboard boxes to pack our stuffs. And it doesn't help that today is a public holiday.

I reckon I'll take the rest of today easy. After all I did managed to service our car (it had a bit trouble starting up this morning) and got my broadband Internet sorted out. ;p Excuses, excuses!

And so here I am, at my neighbourhood Hailam Kopitiam in Damansara Perdana, trying out for the first time, mobile blogging from my iPhone and satisfying my longing for a cup of local black coffee, toasted bread with butter and kaya and soft-boiled eggs.

Ahhh... Now this is life :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...