Thursday, December 1, 2011

Agent Procrastinator

I do some freelance medical writing and every now and then, I will undertake one assignment which could see me holed-up in the study for 4-5 days. I rather enjoy doing this. I mean it's a source of getting some pocket money apart from providing my brain with some intellectual stimulation in the form of reading, understanding, researching, thought-processing, structuring, writing and self-editing.

The painful part is always the initial bit. Of overcoming this inertia within me to just pick up the materials/sources and get on with it. I can't exactly put a finger to it, but it seems like I gotta wait for the right 'mood' to begin. Until then, anything it is, including this blog post, to kill time. ;p

Four clinical reprints to read and digest for the article. *shoulders slump*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...