Monday, March 23, 2009

My latest obsession


I feel like an infatuated teenager again. The object of my desire, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan of vampire-human love saga from the cult novel Twilight. I was hooked after watching the movie version on DVD. I vowed that do-or-die, I absolutely must get my hands on the book.

There was altogether 4 books namely: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I bought the first 2 books and on Saturday midnight, I got down reading and reading and reading. Within 48 hours I completed both books, sacrificing my sleeping time - I only slept 6 hours in total.

The novel version is far far better than the movie. If you are a sucker of love story like myself, especially those depicting star-crossed lovers, this is for you. The emotions I was feeling while reading, it was as if someone has taken a serrated knife, stabbed into my heart and twist it over and over again. But of course there are also many tender moments which absolutely melted my heart.

I have since bought the remainder 2 books in the series. Can't wait to devour them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...