Friday, December 5, 2008

A fruitful night

This year, I wanted a different look for my Christmas tree and I decided my theme shall be red and gold.

The tree and lights were up since Monday but I sorta procrastinated in getting the decoration bits, until last night when Lil' Sis asked me when am I gonna complete dressing up the tree. So after sharing our plans for the weekend, we decided we will get the decoration bits yesterday night after watching Australia Next Top Model Cycle 3.

We hit IKEA at 9pm and by 10, we were done. Very efficient indeed. We were both on an enthusiasm "high" and we reached home, started stringing the baubbles and decorated the tree.

And ta-da...


My Christmas tree, given a new facelift
Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...