Friday, November 28, 2008

It's amazing how the subconcious works and how much it tells..

.. with some aid from wine, of course :)

I had lotsa fun (with friends to keep reminding me how much) during Wednesday night dinner.. Don't know why I can let my hair down so much. On second thoughts, doesn't take a lot to guess why for those in the know.. hehehe

It amazes me that my subconscious is rather conscious although outwardly I didn't seem to be. I certainly couldn't remember how I got back home, although I knew I got into my car. I couldn't remember if I locked my car which only hit me when I reach my unit doorstep and have to make another trip down to carpark just to check. Which I discovered the car IS locked. I couldn't remember taking out my contact lenses but when I got up in the morning, there they were nicely soaking and getting moisten up in the contact lens case.

It's like I was on autopilot. Amazing isn't it how much the things that we do every day, every night, every minute, every second, until it become so mundane that we do not realised that EVERYTHING is captured and imprinted into memory and allow us to still function when the situation calls for it.

But the morning after, OMG, it was such a torture. The hangover was a killer and I wished so much that it was the weekend. And of course a lot of red-cheeks and I-can't-recall doing-that moments in the office when friends updated on what I was capable of the night before, including pouring three rounds of chinese tea for everyone at my table, saying it was 11.10pm and the night was still young, reading every song titles that's displayed on my friend's car sound system and becoming a live GPS telling when to turn right and what are the landmarks.

What a night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...