Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Expo Penternakan Tenusu

Basically this translates to Dairy/Cattle Farming Expo. I just received a phone call inviting me to attend this event held somewhere in Jln Bangsar. The call transcript goes something like this...

Caller: Hello puan..
Me: Yes?
Caller: Puan ada masa tak..?
Me: *silence* (at the back of my mind i'm thinking this must be one of those credit-card scam)
Caller: Begini puan, saya ni buat panggilan, nak jemput puan untuk menghadiri satu expo... Expo Penternakan Tenusu
Me: Not interested!
Caller: *babbling..*
Me: Not interested!
Caller: *... and more babbling*
Me: NOT INTERESTED!
Caller: Ye ke? OK La. Bye

- end of call-

Can someone tell me where in the world has my phone number "visited" to get invitation to such events?!

1 comment:

Roze Boomerang said...

Funny I was googling 'Majlis Penternakan Tenusu' in Bangsar' cos I just faced the EXACT same situation as yours. And again, a foreign number + weird introduction, which leads me to think its a credit card scam too...but at night???

I told her I've work...and she asked again "until when"..i said 5. And she said "good news then, the event is until 8pm.."

Yes, as if I would opt for dairy convention than a good rest at home :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...