Thursday, November 3, 2011

Funnies on Long Beach Menu @ Senayan

Hubs was entertaining a colleague, and so we went to Long Beach (of the famed crab institution in Singapore) at Senayan City for dinner. Check out their hilarious offerings.. 

This must be a new transgender species. Wonder how it taste like?

A hint of the price you would be paying for the wine. 
Can be "peppered and vinegared" (ka yim ka cho, as how one would say in Cantonese) 

And this is really a first for me. As I was slowly enjoying my black pepper crab claw, one of the waiters, obviously thought that I was struggling with the claw, politely asked me if I need help to break it down.  Or perhaps it is the norm for Indonesian high society to have someone break the crab claws for them. Talk about personalised services! Hmm... makes you wonder what they think when they see how Malaysians do it - claw wrapped in a tissue, hammer in hand and start pounding away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...