Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Uses of Dynamo

Chinese New Year is around the corner and it is the time of the year for spring cleaning. I always dread cleaning the kitchen because of the one year build-up of grease on every flat surfaces imaginable. Since time is running short, i thought i better do it this afternoon.

Just as I was about to start, I realised that my dishwashing liquid is running low and I don't have a spare. Die-la, how to start cleaning? I decided to improvise using concentrated Dynamo liquid detergent.

And the results? AMAZING! I didn't have to scrub hard as Dynamo just seems to melt the grease away. My kitchen cabinets and counter surfaces feel so smooth and clean and oil-free! *beams*

And I discovered another use as well. Mix equal amounts of Dynamo with bleach in a spray bottle and top up volume with tap water. Give it a good shake. This mixture works wonders on all bathroom surfaces. No hard scrub needed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...