Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bonding time...

For the first time yesterday, I really spent time with my youngest sister. I mean we used to live together most of our lives but we never spend time with each other like how we did yesterday.

It started with breakie before a movie, followed by lunch which led to Starbucks and ended with dinner. Close to 11 hours of being with her and the experience was amazingly comfortable. It was coming home again to myself.

Mostly we talked about her work and some of the challenges she's facing. But in between those, were deep conversations about what she and I have been through separately which we knew about but never talk or share with the other.

I have yearned for this for the longest time. Ever.

And it's all about being love, doing love and having love.

I'm loving it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...