Sunday, July 24, 2011

A night of fun at T-Rex Family Karaoke at Gandaria City

Got invited to one of Hubs company outing. And this karaoke is the nicest one I have been to so far. We had a big room to fit something like 15 of us with 3 plasma TV to hoot and computerised songs selection.
Check out the psychedelic disco ball!
A bongo to jazz up the fun!
Smoke machine in action!
Scoreboard to tell you if you can make it as a singer :)
One thing I do realised, is that Indonesia is more successful in establishing a single-nation identity than us. Having observed Hub's colleagues on Friday night karaoke session, irregardless of race and religion, all of them can sing Indonesian songs, be it pop, rock, and even dangdut!


2 comments:

Mushashi said...

Dang...it is so much better than our sardine can "Red Box" and "Neway".
I wanna go......I wanna go......I wanna bring DAVID as well..phew laser light kah tu?

The Home CEO said...

I think the light is from the disco ball. Yeah it's pretty posh compared to Redbox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...